Who are we?
Welcome to mygrandmatime. For general information about us check out the About Us page. Our website address is: https://mygrandmatime.com.
What information do we collect?
We do not collect any private information from you unless you are placing an order. We do collect information from your browser on your location and the pages you have visited. No personal information is collected.
If a purchase is made from our shop, then we collect and store the following information to complete the processing of your order:
- Address (city, state, and zip code)
- Email address
- Order number
We retain this information on completed orders for a period of 12 months.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products or services requested.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We utilize a trusted provider, Square, and they provide us with only the minimal personal information required to complete your order. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers since we never have access to that information at any time during the completion of a transaction. You can find Square’s policy for customers making purchases here: Square profile – Privacy Notice for Buyer Features and Square Pay (squareup.com)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). This page is our statement of policy.
Grandma’s email is